Software Design and Development Advocate
|Software Design and Development Advocate|
Our Retirement Planning Services Division has a full-time opening for a Software Design and Development Advocate. This position serves as a resource to the Retirement department in understanding the IT needs throughout the Software Development Life Cycle and facilitates communication between ITS, software vendors and the Retirement department business unit. This position serves as a business systems analyst to gather and define business requirements, process flows, and business rules as projects and change requests are initiated by business units.
Christian Brothers Services is a not-for-profit comprised of cooperative programs providing administrative and managerial services to Catholic organizations. We offer a competitive benefits package!
- Bachelor’s degree required, IT degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Required experience: project management, systems analysis, data analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Ability to work well independently
- Task and team oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Lotus Notes/Domino platform is a plus
|1205 Windham Parkway|
Romeoville, IL 60446