Property/Casualty Insurance - Account Manager
|Property/Casualty Insurance - Account Manager|
Our Risk Management Services Division has a full-time opening for an experienced Property/Casualty Account Manager. The role of the Account Manager is to provide exceptional service to assigned accounts, in the areas related to property/casualty risks, with emphasis on member retention. This is to be accomplished by developing solid business relationships with the members and/or their brokers through frequent communications and occasional meetings conducted virtually or at member locations.
Christian Brothers Services is a not-for-profit comprised of cooperative programs providing administrative and managerial services to Catholic organizations. We offer competitive salary and a competitive benefits package!
• Minimum 7 years of experience in commercial property/casualty insurance, broker account management, and/or underwriting
• Illinois Insurance Producers license
• Extensive property/casualty insurance knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and give attention to detail
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
• Knowledge of the Catholic Church structure and teachings is a plus
• Occasional Travel may be required
|1205 Windham Parkway|
Romeoville, IL 60446