Property/Casualty Insurance - Executive Account Manager
|Property/Casualty Insurance - Executive Account Manager|
Our Risk Management Services Division has a full-time opening for an experienced Property/Casualty Executive Account Manager. The role of the Executive Account Manager is to provide exceptional service in the areas related to the property/casualty risks to assigned high profile accounts with emphasis on member retention. This is to be accomplished by developing solid business relationships with the members and/or their brokers through frequent communications and meetings.
Christian Brothers Services is a not-for-profit comprised of cooperative programs providing administrative and managerial services to Catholic organizations. We offer competitive salary and a competitive benefits package!
• 10 years of experience in property/casualty insurance, broker account management, and/or underwriting
• Illinois Insurance Producers license
• Extensive property/casualty insurance knowledge and a solid understanding of self-insurance and fronting coverages
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and give attention to detail
• Must be advanced in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Knowledge of the Catholic Church structure and teachings is preferred
• Moderate travel will be required
|1205 Windham Parkway|
Romeoville, IL 60446